Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Description* Written by key members of the Quality and Safety Education for Nursing steering team * Defines each of the six QSEN competencies and provides instruction on acquiring and implementing each competency * Provides instruction on integrating QSEN competencies into formal education and practice .
- Author BiographyGwen Sherwood, PhD, RN, FAAN, is Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. Jane Barnsteiner, PhD, RN, FAAN, is Professor of Pediatric Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing in Philadelphia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date28/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGwen Sherwood,Jane H. Barnsteiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.