All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition: Quality by Experimental Design / Thomas B. Barker.
- Author BiographyThomas B. Barker is a professor emeritus at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), where he taught for 35 years before retiring in 2005. Prior to RIT, he was an engineer at Xerox. Visit his website for more information. Andrew Milivojevich, P.Eng., M.Sc., is the president of The Knowledge Management Group Inc. (TKMG), where he manages R&D, Six Sigma, lean workflow simplification, and other business process improvement initiatives for client organizations. He is a fellow of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and was the first ASQ-certified Six Sigma Black Belt in Canada. Visit his website for more information.
- Author(s)Andrew Milivojevich,Thomas B. Barker
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note510 black & white illustrations, 388 black & white tables
- Weight1496 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.