All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to assist those providing public sector services clarify what is meant by quality and how quality can be achieved. It considers issues such as setting standards, measuring and monitoring quality. It is increasingly important that quality services are maintained whilst also achieving value for money from public funds.
- Author BiographyJennifer Bean and Lascelles Hussey are highly experienced consultants with an excellent track record of working with non-profit and public sector organisations. They are both UK Chartered Accountants and hold Masters in Business Administration. Their expertise is in taking business principles and best practice and applying them to public sector organisations in a practical way.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bean,Lascelles Hussey
- PublisherHB Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssential skills for the public sector
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHB Publications
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.