All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at subjective and objective individual well-being and family, community and social life. This book relates quality of life to other contemporary concepts such as social capital, social inclusion and health inequality, and sets them in an international and global perspective. It covers: poverty, social exclusion, health and social divisions.
- Author BiographyDavid Phillips is Senior Lecturer in Social Policy in the Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield, UK. He has undertaken research on a wide range of topics in the health and social services, on community solidarity within minority communities and on quality of life. At present, he is studying the contribution of trust, reciprocity and altruism to social cohesion.
- Author(s)David Phillips
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.