All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops new semantical characterisations of many logical systems with quantification that are incomplete under the traditional Kripkean possible worlds interpretation.
- Author BiographyRobert Goldblatt is a Professor of Pure Mathematics at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, and a Fellow of the Royal Society of New Zealand. He has served as the Co-ordinating Editor of the Journal of Symbol Logic and has been a Managing Editor of Studia Logica for the past two decades.
- Author(s)Robert Goldblatt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Logic
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £6.43Trending at £6.78
- £10.56Trending at £11.15
- £11.29Trending at £11.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.91
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
- £8.89Trending at £9.27
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.