CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionBased on an extended EPCglobal Architecture, this book offers a detailed examination of the current state of the art in research concerning cost and benefit estimations, and explains the limits of Cost Benefit Sharing for RFID-based IT-infrastructures.
- Author BiographyDieter Uckelmann is managing director of the LogDynamics Lab at the University of Bremen. His main research area include the synchronization of material, information, and financial flows under the influence of Auto-ID and billing technologies. Dieter Uckelmann is co-founder and president of the Global RF Lab Alliance - an international network of RFID-focused research organizations with representatives in Europe, USA and Asia and associate editor of the International Journal of RF Technologies: Research and Applications.
- Author(s)Dieter Uckelmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight418 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.