All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a student-friendly introduction to quantitative methods, this text covers all of the need to know basics in a clear and engaging manner. Quantitative Methods is an ideal text for students of all levels coming to the subject for first time.
- Author BiographyLes Oakshott is Associate Fellow of Warwick Business School, UK. He has worked in industry and education and has wide experience of applying teaching quantitative methods in a business context. He is also the author of Essential Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance (5th edition published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2012).
- Author(s)Les Oakshott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Business Briefing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note80 black & white tables, 65 figures
- Weight279 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.11
- £17.29Trending at £17.78
- £12.50Trending at £19.78
- £6.50Trending at £6.93
- £6.62Trending at £7.55
- £5.46Trending at £6.31
- £5.95Trending at £6.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.