Quantitative Methods for Business and Management by Frank Dewhurst (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by riachristiecollections
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- £35.00+ £3.30 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by dianerbrtsni
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introductory course in Quantitative Methods, this book provides students with basic practical experience in quantitative approaches in modelling and analysis for business and management. It features sections on foundation topics, models for business and management, and modelling and analyzing decisions.
- Author BiographyFrank Dewhurst is Senior Lecturer in Decision Sciences and Operational Research at the Manchester Business School. His main research and teaching interests lie in the integration, development and application of Operational Research and Information Technology methodologies to support decision-making. In addition to his extensive experience in teaching in further and higher education, the author has acted as a consultant to numerous public and private sector organisations.
- Author(s)Frank Dewhurst
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width77 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
- £11.66Trending at £12.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.