Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines gauge theory as a tool for describing the fundamental forces acting in the universe: gravitative, electromagnetic, weak interaction and strong interaction. The author used gauge theory to build a bridge between mathematicians and physicists.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired director of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig (Germany). He is a member of the German National Academy of Sciences, Leopoldina.
- Author(s)Eberhard Zeidler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1871 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.