All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume of a modern introduction to quantum field theory which addresses both mathematicians and physicists ranging from advanced undergraduate students to professional scientists. It bridges the gap between the different languages they use.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Dr. h.c. Eberhard Zeidler works at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig (Germany). In 1996 he was one of the founding directors of this institute. He is a member of the Academy of Natural Scientists Leopoldina. In 2006 he was awarded the Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftspreis of the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach-Stiftung. The author wrote the following books. (a) E. Zeidler, Nonlinear Functional Analysis and its Applications, Vols. I-IV, Springer Verlag New York, 1984-1988 (third edition 1998). (b) E. Zeidler, Applied Functional Analysis, Vol. 1: Applications to Mathematical Physics, 2nd edition, 1997, Springer Verlag, New York. (c) E. Zeidler, Applied Functional Analysis, Vol. 2: Main Principles and Their Applications, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1995. (d) E. Zeidler, Oxford Users' Guide to Mathematics, Oxford University Press, 2004 (translated from German).
- Author(s)Eberhard Zeidler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/08/2006
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight3680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st.ed. 2006. Corr. 2nd printing 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.