All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum field theory provides the theoretical backbone to most modern physics. This book is designed to bring quantum field theory to a wider audience of physicists. It is packed with worked examples, witty diagrams, and applications intended to introduce a new audience to this revolutionary theory.
- Author BiographyTom Lancaster was a Research Fellow in Physics at the University of Oxford, before becoming a Lecturer at the University of Durham in 2012. Stephen J. Blundell is a Professor of Physics at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Mansfield College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Blundell,Tom Lancaster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note242 b/w illustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width195 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £5.69Trending at £7.37
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £9.85Trending at £10.77
- £17.57Trending at £19.05
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.