All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher G. Timpson provides the first full-length philosophical treatment of quantum information theory and the questions it raises for our understanding of the quantum world. He argues for an ontologically deflationary account of the nature of quantum information, which is grounded in a revisionary analysis of the concepts of information.
- Author BiographyChristopher G. Timpson read Physics and Philosophy as an undergraduate at Queen's College, Oxford, before going on to take the BPhil and DPhil in philosophy there. His DPhil thesis concerned philosophical aspects of quantum information theory. He then taught for three years at the University of Leeds as a Lecturer in the Department of Philosophy and Division of History and Philosophy of Science, before taking up a Tutorial Fellowship and CUF Lectureship at Brasenose College, Oxford in 2007.
- Author(s)Christopher G. Timpson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight468 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.