All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- Author(s)Antti-Pekka Jauho,Hartmut Haug
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of Contentsto Kinetics and Many-Body Theory.- Boltzmann Equation.- Numerical Solutions of the Boltzmann Equation.- Equilibrium Green Function Theory.- Nonequilibrium Many-Body Theory.- Contour-Ordered Green Functions.- Basic Quantum Kinetic Equations.- Boltzmann Limit.- Gauge Invariance.- Quantum Distribution Functions.- Quantum Transport in Semiconductors.- Linear Transport.- Field-Dependent Green Functions.- Optical Absorption in Intense THz Fields.- Transport in Mesoscopic Semiconductor Structures.- Time-Dependent Phenomena.- Theory of Ultrafast Kinetics in Laser-Excited Semiconductors.- Optical Free-Carrier Interband Kinetics in Semiconductors.- Interband Quantum Kinetics with LO-Phonon Scattering.- Two-Pulse Spectroscopy.- Coulomb Quantum Kinetics in a Dense Electron-Hole Plasma.- The Buildup of Screening.- Femtosecond Four-Wave Mixing with Dense Plasmas.
- Author BiographyHartmut Haug obtained his Ph. D. (Dr. rer. nat. 1966) in Physics at the University of Stuttgart. From 1967 to 1969 he was a faculty member at the Department of Electrical Engeneering, University of Wisconsin in Madiason. After working as a scientific staff member at the Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven from 1969 to 1973, he joined the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the J.W.Goethe-University Frankfurt, where he was a full professor from 1975 to 2001 and currently is an emeritus. He has been a visiting scientist at many international research centers and universities. Antti-Pekka Jauho obtained his Ph.D in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Cornell University, USA, in 1982. He has been a faculty member at University of Copenhagen, Nordita (Copenhagen), and, since 1993, at Technical University of Denmark, where he has been Professor of Theoretical Nanotechnology at MIC, Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, since 2003. He is also a Distinguished Professor of the Finnish Academy since 2007, and spends half of his time at the Technical University of Helskinki, Finland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.