CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £51.96
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £12.91Trending at £13.72
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionTextbook introducing engineers to quantum mechanics and nanostructures, covering the fundamentals and applications to nanoscale materials and nanodevices.
- Author BiographyVladimir V. Mitin is SUNY Distinguished Professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering and Adjunct Professor of Physics at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York. He is the author of eight textbooks and monographs and more than 490 professional publications and presentations. Dmitry I. Sementsov is Professor of Physics at Ulyanovsk State University, Russia. He is the author of more than 420 papers in peer-reviewed journals. Nizami Z. Vagidov is Research Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York. He is the author of about 90 professional publications in the fields of solid-state electronics, nanoelectronics, and nanotechnology.
- Author(s)Dmitry I. Sementsov,Nizami Z. Vagidov,Vladimir V. Mitin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note158 b/w illus. 90 exercises
- Weight1120 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.