All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum optics: an introduction is a modern textbook written primarily for advanced undergraduate and masters level students in physics. In addition to standard topics, the text includes a broad range of topics in applied quantum optics such as laser cooling, Bose-Einstein condensation and quantum information processing.
- Author BiographyDr A M Fox is Reader in Physics, Dept of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S3 7RH, UK.
- Author(s)Mark Fox
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- Series TitleOxford Master Series in Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note175 line drawings
- Weight899 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.