All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jaroslaw Pykacz
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/06/2015
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- A brief survey of main interpretations of quantum mechanics.- A brief survey of many-valued logics.- Fuzzy sets and many-valued logics.- Many-valued logics in quantum mechanics.- Birkhoff-von Neumann quantum logic.- Birkhoff-von Neumann quantum logic as infinite-valued Lukasiewicz logic.- Perspectives.- The many-valued interpretation of quantum mechanics.
- Author BiographyJaroslaw Pykacz, born 1952, studied physics and mathematics at the University of Gdansk and received his PhD in theoretical physics in 1980. He was one of the founding fathers of the International Quantum Structures Association and served as its President in the years 2008 - 2010. He published about 50 papers on logico-philosophic foundations and application of fuzzy sets in quantum mechanics.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.