All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum Physics is the study of the behaviour of matter and energy at the molecular, atomic, nuclear and even smaller microscopic levels. Like the other titles in our For Dummies Workbook series, this book allows you to hone your skills at solving the difficult and often confusing equations you encounter in this subject.
- Author Biography<b>Steven Holzner</b> taught physics at Cornell University for more than ten years.
- Author(s)Steven Holzner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.