All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Davide Fiscaletti,Ignazio Licata
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight195 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsFrom the Contents: Quantum Potential.- The Quantum Potential in Schrodinger Equation.- The Pilot Wave Theory.- Particles' trajectories as the foundation of Bohm's mechanics: the nutshell of Durr, Goldstein, Tumulka and Zanghi.- Non-Commutative Quantum Geometry and the Algebraic Approach to Non-Locality.- Quantum potential in particle and field theory models.- Klein Gordon Equation and Bertoldi-Faraggi-Matone Theory.- The quantum potential in Bohm's approach to the Dirac relativistic quantum mechanics.- Quantum Potential in Curved Space Field Theory.
- Author BiographyIgnazio Licata is an Italian theoretical physicist, professor and scientific director of the Institute for Scientific Methodology, Italy. He worked on quantum field theory, interpretation of quantum mechanics, and recently quantum cosmology. His further topics of research include the foundation of quantum mechanics, space-time at Planck scale, the group approach in quantum cosmology, systems theory, non-linear dynamics, as well as computation in physical, biological and cognitive systems (logical openness, sub and super Turing systems). Licata has developed a new approach to quantum cosmology ( Archaic Universe ) based on de Sitter invariant special relativity.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £6.06Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.