CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores quantum walks, which are important in building quantum algorithms. Coverage includes Grover's algorithm; Analytical solutions of quantum walks using Fourier transforms; Quantum walks on generic graphs; Spatial search algorithms and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Renato Portugal is Researcher in the Department of Computer Science at the National Laboratory for Scientific Computing (LNCC). His past positions include Visiting Professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics and the Symbolic Computation Group at the University of Waterloo, Visiting Professor in the Department of Physics at Queen's University of Kingston, and Researcher at the Brazilian Center for Research in Physics. He received his D.Sc. at the Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Fisicas, CBPF, Brazil. He has published 40 articles in Scientific Journals, 3 books, and over 30 papers in refereed proceedings. He has developed 7 software packages, including his latest: The Invar Package in 2007. He was General Chair of the Workshop-School of Quantum Information and Computation (WECIQ 2010), and Chair of the Programme Committee for the Workshop-School of Quantum Information and Computation (WECIQ 2006).
- Author(s)Renato Portugal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleQuantum Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.