All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- Author(s)Carrie L. Buist,Emily Lenning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleNew Directions in Critical Criminology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Queering Criminology 2. Criminalizing Queerness 3. Queer Criminology & Law Enforcement 4. Queer Criminology & Legal Systems 5. Queer Criminology & Corrections 6. Future Directions in Queer Criminology.
- Author BiographyCarrie L. Buist is an Assistant Professor of Criminology at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. Her research interests include Queer issues in criminology and criminal justice, media and crime, policing, feminism, and the sociology of pop culture. She has published in several peer-reviewed journals and served as co-editor for Critical Criminology: An International Journal's special edition on Queer(ing) Criminology. Emily Lenning is an Associate Professor of Criminal Justice at Fayetteville State University. Her publications cover a diverse range of topics, from state-sanctioned violence against women to creative advances in pedagogy. Her accomplishments in and out of the classroom have been recognized by several awards, including the North Carolina Criminal Justice Association's Margaret Lang Willis Outstanding Criminal Justice Educator Award and the American Society of Criminology Division on Women & Crime's New Scholar Award.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.