All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in Queer Globalizations bring together scholars of postcolonial and lesbian and gay studies in order to examine from multiple perspectives the narratives that have sought to define globalization.
- Author BiographyArnaldo Cruz-Malave is Associate Professor of Spanish and Comparative Literature at Fordham University in New York. He is author of a study on the Cuban writer Jose Lezama Lima, El primitivo implorante. Martin F. Manalansan IV is Associate Professor of anthropology and Asian American studies and Conrad Professorial Humanities Scholar at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of Global Divas: Filipino Gay Men in the Diaspora (2003) and co-editor of Eating Asian America: A Food Studies Reader (NYU, 2013).
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSexual Cultures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byArnaldo Cruz-Malave,Martin Manalansan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.