About this product
- DescriptionJohn Vincent uses formal concerns, difficulty and closure, to discuss innovations specific to queer American poets. He draws on a genealogy based on these queer techniques from Whitman, through Crane and Moore, to Ashbery and Spicer.
- Author BiographyJOHN VINCENT is Assistant Professor of English and American Studies at Wesleyan University, USA.
- Author(s)John Vincent
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.