All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book promotes dialogue and debate on the understudied and under-theorized topic of queer masculinities and education, offering scholarly contributions to critical masculinity studies, to gender and sexuality studies and to the field of education.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Landreau is associate professor of women's and gender studies at The College of New Jersey. His research interests include masculinity and the rhetoric of war, gender and literature, and Latin American masculinities. He has published previously on Peruvian and Andean literature and language. Nelson M. Rodriguez is assistant professor of women's and gender studies and of educational foundations and critical pedagogy at The College of New Jersey. He is also a research fellow at the Paulo and Nita Freire International Project for Critical Pedagogy, Faculty of Education, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. His current research areas include LGBT and queer studies, critical masculinity studies, critical heterosexual studies, queer studies in education, and queer/trans pedagogies. His most recent publication (with William F. Pinar) is Queering Straight Teachers: Discourse and Identity in Education (2007). His forthcoming book (with Cris Mayo) is Queer Pedagogies: Theory, Praxis, Politics.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCritical Studies of Education
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Landreau,Nelson M. Rodriguez
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.