CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionQueer Theology makes an important contribution to public debate about Christianity and sex. This remarkable collection reconceptualizes the body and its desires, enlarging the meaningfulness of Christian sexuality for the good of the Church.
- Author BiographyGerard Loughlin is Professor of Theology and Religion at the University of Durham. His previous publications include Telling God's Story: Bible, Church and Narrative Theology (1996) and Alien Sex: The Body and Desire in Cinema and Theology (Blackwell, 2004). He is a co-editor of the Journal Theology and Sexuality .
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight652 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGerard Loughlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.