All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, Chris Bonington selects 17 of the most thrilling expeditions and adventures of the second half of the 20th century, uncovering the common thread which drives men and women to achieve the impossible.
- Author BiographyChris Bonington made his first major climb in the Alps in 1955, and went on to master some of the world's most difficult and dangerous mountains. He is also a photographer and journalist and the author of many books. His latest expedition to Sepu Kangri in Tibet in September 1998 was told in SEPU KANGRI: TIBET'S SECRET MOUNTAIN.
- Author(s)Sir Chris Bonington
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date10/08/2007
- Content Note150
- Weight1290 g
- Width200 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd New edition of Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £19.97Trending at £29.68
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £3.78Trending at £4.00
- £10.58Trending at £11.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.