All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the American experience from the close of World War II, through the Cold War and 9/11, to 2005 when the book was published.
- Author BiographyRandall Bennett Woods is John A. Cooper Distinguished Professor of History at the University of Arkansas. He has written widely on twentieth-century American history, including Dawning of the Cold War (1991), Changing of the Guard (1990), and Fulbright: A Biography (1995), which won both the Ferrell and Ledbetter Prizes. He was also editor of Vietnam and the American Political Tradition: The Politics of Dissent (Cambridge, 2003).
- Author(s)Randall Bennett Woods
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 13 maps 5 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.48Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £10.50Trending at £14.12
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.