All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe African Union (AU) aims at creating an African Economic Community (AEC) by 2034. This book shows that the Southern African Development Community (SADC) is currently the most advanced and promising REC but still behind schedule in reaching its own integration objectives.
- Author BiographyWolff-Christian Peters, born in Peine (Germany) 1959; 1979-1985 study of Political Science, Hamburg University; 1986-1989 Research Assistant; 1990-1992 Associate Expert, ILO; 1992-2001 Consultant in Southern Africa; 2001-2005 Program Manager, GTZ-IS, Malawi; 2005-2009 Country Director, Heinrich Boell Foundation, Ethiopia; Since 2010 Country Director, DED, Namibia.
- Author(s)Wolff-Christian Peters
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 31: Politikwissenschaft / Series 31: Political Science / Serie 31: Sciences Politiques
- Series Part/Volume Number591
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 2 fig., num. tables and graphs
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.