Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Description* More than twenty notable survey methodology researchers from around the world have gathered to contribute valuable insight on the role of question evaluation methods in improving data quality.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER MADANS, PhD, is Associate Director for Science at the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). She has published numerous papers in the areas of health status measurement, chronic disease epidemiology, and aging. KRISTEN MILLER, PhD, is Director of the Question Design Research Laboratory at the NCHS. She currently oversees the question evaluation research program and designs and implements research projects on data quality and comparability in the health sciences. AARON MAITLAND, MS, is Statistician at the Question Design Research Laboratory at the NCHS, where he is the administrator of Q-Bank, the agency's online database of question evaluation reports for Federal surveys. GORDON WILLIS, PhD, is a Cognitive Psychologist at the Applied Research Program in the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences at the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Willis has more than twenty years of experience in planning, conducting, and reporting of all phases of cognitive laboratory research.
- Author(s)Aaron Maitland,Gordon Willis,Jennifer Madans,Kristen Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.