All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick Medical Terminology has long been relied on by students and medical professionals looking to build or update their medical vocabulary. This new Fifth Edition provides the tools and information needed to understand the simple logic behind hundreds of seemingly incomprehensible words, along with fresh exercises and current examples.
- Author BiographySHIRLEY SOLTESZ STEINER, M.S., R.N., is an Instructional Technologist who has worked with leading corporations and innovators in the training field, including AT&T, Media Medica, Inc., and MetroMedia. She brings more than twenty years of experience to the design and development of self-instructional, classroom, and on-the-job training programs. NATALIE PATE CAPPS, M.N.Sc., R.N., is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of Nursing. She is an Advisory Board Member at the Association of Women's Health, Obstetrics, and Neonatal Nurses for the state of Arkansas and an Advisory Board Member at the UAMS Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Graduate Program. In 2007, the National Student Nurses Association awarded the Breakthrough to Nursing Award to the Medical Service Outreach Program, which she created to provide medical care in developing countries.
- Author(s)Natalie Pate Capps,Shirley Soltesz Steiner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWiley Self-Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width190 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.