All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the problems that drag down group productivity, this book helps the teams to collaborate successfully; cope with change; solve problems; communicate better; boost creativity; leverage diversity; and nurture healthy competition.
- Author BiographyBrian Cole Miller is the principal of Working Solutions, Inc., a management training and consulting firm whose clients include Nationwide Insurance, Kellogg's, and the Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Brian Cole Miller
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight324 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.