All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes techniques for tackling any subject in watercolour pencils, from still life and landscapes to animals and people. This book is useful for the beginner, to help him learn to create finished paintings. It also includes exercises and projects for dry pencil, wet pencil, washes, fine details and using pens to enhance paintings.
- Author BiographyCharles Evans is one of Britain's leading painters, well-known from his long-running TV series and for his art classes, which are run all over the UK. He demonstrates at events all over the UK for Daler-Rowney and runs several holiday courses each year. Charles lives in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- Author(s)Charles Evans
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication13/09/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.