All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuickhand(TM) Now you can teach yourself to write high-speed shorthand using just the letters of the alphabet! Quickhand is a new, easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, practical shorthand for business, school, or personal use. In just a few hours, you'll learn to write words as they sound. (No more months of study.
- Author(s)Jeremy Grossman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1976
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Self-Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight288 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.