All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter an afternoon of surfing, television executive Pietro Paladini and his brother Carlo spot two women struggling far off in the waves. Pietro and Carlo race to save them, and after fighting the currents and exhaustion, bring them safely to shore. Now late to get home, Pietro hurries up from the beach only to find his young daughter, Claudia.
- Author BiographySandro Veronesi was born in Prato, Italy, in 1959. The Force of the Past, is his first to be published in America. He lives in Rome, Italy.
- Author(s)Sandro Veronesi
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £4.55Trending at £6.73
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.