Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80+ £3.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuiet London is a guide to interesting, attractive and quiet places to meet, drink, eat, swim, rest, shop, sleep or read. It includes short descriptions, travel and contact details and simple but atmospheric photographs.
- Author BiographySiobhan Wall is a writer and artist. She has worked as a senior lecturer, teaching photography, cultural studies, video production and fine art for over ten years at universities in London and Oxford. Her artwork has been exhibited alongside Paula Rego and at the Whitechapel Art Gallery and ICA in London. She is the author of Quiet London, Quiet Amsterdam and Quiet Paris. She lives Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Siobhan Wall
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120 photographs in colour and b-w
- Width162 mm
- Height162 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.