All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo give up a big paycheck is never easy, but that is precisely what Daniel Tabbush did in early 2012 and he has not looked back since. Quit & Run: My Wake Up Call on Wall Street is his story, spanning his career success and rise to a high-power job.
- Author BiographyDaniel Tabbush has been analysing Asian banks for 20 years, first making a name for himself during the Thai Baht crisis of 1997, and subsequently with his work on HSBC, Japanese banks and others. Since leaving stockbroking, Daniel has set up his own bank research company, with his product The Tabbush Report.
- Author(s)Daniel Tabbush
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.