All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the way the use of quotation in music both creates and transforms cultural associations.
- Author BiographyDavid Metzer is Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver. He has published a wide range of articles on twentieth-century music.
- Author(s)David Metzer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 14 music examples
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byJeffrey Kallberg,Anthony Newcomb,Ruth A. Solie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.