All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare is the most frequently quoted author of the English-speaking world. His plays, in turn, quote a wide variety of sources, from books and ballads to persons and events. This title demonstrates that such borrowing can illuminate the world in which Shakespeare and his contemporary playwrights lived and worked.
- Author BiographyDouglas Bruster is an assistant professor of English at the University of Texas at Austin, USA and the author of Drama and the Market in the Age of Shakespeare.
- Author(s)Douglas Bruster
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.40
- £8.77Trending at £8.96
- £4.16Trending at £4.77
- £3.20Trending at £4.54
- £6.44Trending at £6.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.39
- £7.65Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.