All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRELAX NG is a grammar-based schema language. This introduction to the language provides XML developers with a no-nonsense method for creating XML schemas. It offers a clear-cut explanation of RELAX NG that should enable developers to focus on XML document structures and content rather than battle the intricacies of yet another convoluted standard.
- Author BiographyEric van der Vlist is the resident expert on XML schema languages on XML.com. He is also a member of the ISO DSDL committee, where standardization work on RELAX NG and related specifications is in progress. Eric is also the author of O'Reilly's XML Schema.
- Author(s)Eric Van Der Vlist
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/01/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.91Trending at £43.84
- £15.29Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.