All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to design and develop distributed web services in Java, using RESTful architectural principles and the JAX-RS 2.0 specification in Java EE 7. By focusing on implementation rather than theory, this hands-on reference demonstrates how easy it is to get started with services based on the REST architecture.
- Author BiographyBill Burke is a Fellow at the JBoss division of REd Hat Inc. A long time JBoss contributor and architect, his current project is RESTEasy, RESTful Web Services for Java.
- Author(s)Bill Burke
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £14.91
- £10.93Trending at £20.80
- £22.99Trending at £25.23
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £21.69Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.