All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the service of the Crusader from its launch in 1957, throughout the Cuban missile crisis and the Vietnam War. The comprehensive text includes pilots explainng the tactics used in fighter, bomber and recce sorties and there are detailed spreads on uniforms worn by RF-8 pilots.
- Author BiographyRetired US Navy officer Peter Mersky is a full time editor of the US Navy's aircraft safety magazine, and author of Combat Aircraft 7 F-8 Crusader Units of the Vietnam War.
- Author(s)Peter Mersky
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100 b&w and 30 colour illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width183 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.