All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all topics needed to effectively test radio frequency (RF) components and systems for cell phones and wireless data systems, this guide balances practical real-world information with relevant theory. The text summarizes basic RF principles before describing the digital technology used in cell phones and wireless data systems.
- Author BiographyAllan W. Scott is President of Scott Training Associates in Los Altos, California. He also serves as an instructor and curriculum developer for Besser Associates, the worldwide leader in RF/wireless training. He is the author of Understanding Microwaves, published by Wiley. Rex Frobenius has been with Besser Associates for more than ten years, where he has been actively involved in course development for linear circuit design and test and measurement courses. He is also the author of several online utility software programs that are used to demonstrate fundamental RF principles.
- Author(s)Allen W. Scott,Rex Frobenius
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.