All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to know to implement and fully leverage RFID technology RFID Applied is just that--the application of radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology. The book discusses both the technical and the business issues involved in selecting, developing, and implementing an RFID system.
- Author BiographyJerry Banks retired as a professor in the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. His major area of interest is discrete-event simulation. He teaches short courses in simulation and in supply chain management throughout the world. So much material on RFID made its way into his short course on supply chain management that he decided to explore the opportunity for a book on the topic. You are looking at the result! David Hanny is the Industry Director for Semiconductor and High Tech for Brooks Software. He has led implementations of RFID, factory automation, and automated material handling systems since 1996. Many teams under his direction deploy products and provide services and support for leading electronics manufacturing companies across the globe. Manuel A. Pachano is a graduate of the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology and the University of Florida. His role as Chief Technology Officer of four companies has always involved him in the design and implementation of leading-edge technologies, RFID being the latest of these. Manuel has been directly involved in the deployment of RFID solutions in industries such as the healthcare industry, the automotive industry, and others. Les G. Thompson, a graduate of the University of Georgia with a degree in computer science, is the Chief Technical Officer of Lost Recovery Network, Inc. His broad technical background, ranging from wireless device development to large-scale enterprise architecture, led him to the world of RFID. Leveraging his wireless and enterprise expertise, Les has been developing real-world RFID solutions since the beginning of 2004.
- Author(s)David Hanny,Jerry Banks,Les G. Thompson,Manuel A. Pachano
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight888 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.