All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRFID (radio-frequency identification) is an emerging communication system technology and one of the most rapidly growing segments of today's automatic identification data collection industry. This book offers professionals a detailed understanding of RFID design essentials, key applications, and important management issues.
- Author BiographyHarvey Lehpamer has been planning, designing, and deploying wireless and wireline networks throughout the world for more than 20 years. He has also been involved in electronic circuit design, testing, and manufacturing. A teacher and seminar leader, he is the author of several books, including Transmission Systems Design Handbook for Wireless Networks (Artech House, 2002). He holds an M.S. in radio communications and professional electronics from the University of Zagreb, in Croatia.
- Author(s)Harvey Lehpamer
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width183 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.