Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the best fruits and vegetables, with tips on how to grow them. From runner beans to gooseberries, it provides practical advice on key aspects of cultivation, such as sowing and harvesting and troubleshooting pests and diseases. It offers essential cultivation advice for grow-your-own beginners and experienced gardeners.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width121 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Most relevant reviews
- szamo2406 Jun, 2016by
The product is very good and arrived in a good condition!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- manager4homeles...02 Oct, 2015by
Needed an abc of growing veg. This book is written for beginners as well as more accomplished growers. Extremely good price and in lovely condition
- chris11025207 Dec, 2013by
Good book for referance and information.
Good informative book on fruit and veg for growing and choosing varieties also tips on growing.well worth a try.
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £4.49Trending at £8.06
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £13.99Trending at £16.32