All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explains the philosophy of spending half an hour each day on the allotment in order to produce something to harvest and eat every day.
- Author BiographyLIA LEENDERTZ is a regular contributor to the Garden, Gardens Illustrated, the Guardian, the Telegraph, and more, and is the author of Family Garden and The Twilight Garden. Lia shares an allotment with several friends near her home in Bristol. She has an award-winning blog, Midnight Brambling.
- Author(s)Lia Leendertz,Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width160 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.