All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionROI in Action Casebook offers a collection of ROI case studies that represent the classic use of the proven ROI Methodology. A companion volume to Jack J. Phillips and Patricia Pulliam Phillips's six books in the Measurement and Evaluation series, this book clearly illustrates the ROI Methodology.
- Author BiographyPatricia Pulliam Phillips is an internationally recognized author, consultant, and president and CEO of ROI Institute, Inc. Phillips provides consulting services to organizations worldwide. She helps organizations build capacity in the ROI Methodology by facilitating the ROI certification process and teaching the ROI Methodology through workshops and graduate-level courses. Jack J. Phillips is chairman of the ROI Institute, Inc. A world-renowned expert on measurement and evaluation, Phillips provides consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and workshops for major conference providers around the world. Phillips is the author or editor of more than thirty books and more than one hundred articles. ROI Institute, Inc., is a benchmarking, research, and information-sharing organization that provides consulting services, workshops, and certification in the ROI Methodology. Widely considered the leading authority on evaluation and measurement of learning and development in organizations, ROI Institute conducts workshops and offers certification for thousands of practitioners through a variety of strategic partners.
- Author(s)Jack J. Phillips,Patricia Pulliam Phillips
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.55Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.