Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together many of the key contributors to critical theorizing about race and racism in the past 20 years, this volume offers selected works that, transitionally, have made a difference in the scope and depth of our thinking. Authors include: Edward Said, Toni Morrison, and Stuart Hall.
- Author BiographyPhilomena Essed is Senior Researcher at the University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Research Institute for Global Issues and Development Studies, and Visiting Professor at the University of California, Irvine. She is the author of Everyday Racism (1990), Understanding Everyday Racism (1991), and Diversity: Gender, Color and Culture (1996). David Theo Goldberg is Director of the University of California Humanities Research Institute and Professor of African American Studies and Criminology, Law, and Society at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of Racist Culture: Philosophy and the Politics of Meaning (1993); Racial Subjects: Writing on Race in America (1997); and Ethical Theory and Social Issues (second edition, 1995). He co-edits Social Identities: Journal for the Study of Race, Nation and Culture.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight958 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid Theo Goldberg,Philomena Essed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.