All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors analyse the implications of social exclusion, offering suggestions for good practice in the allocation of housing for black and other ethnic minority groups. This book shows how racism and the shortage of housing workers from black and other ethnic minorities constrain the choices available to these groups.
- Author BiographyPeter Somerville is Professor of Social Policy and Head of the Policy Studies Research Centre at the University of Lincoln. He has researched widely in the field of 'race' and housing. He has also published works on social exclusion issues. Andy Steele is Professor of Housing and Urban Studies at the University of Salford. He also researches in the field of 'race' and housing.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication24/09/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndy Steele,Peter Somerville
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.