All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican society is, today, more diverse and tolerant than ever, yet it is still haunted by the threat of ethnic fragmentation. This book describes the rise of multiculturalism, identifying the political forces which in the last 30 years have created a country both pluralistic and factionalized.
- Author BiographyJoseph Tilden Rhea is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Joseph Tilden Rhea
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.