All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.75Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a landmark court case in mid-nineteenth-century colonial India, this book investigates hierarchy and racial difference.
- Author BiographyChandra Mallampalli is Associate Professor of History at Westmont College. His publications include Christians and Public Life in Colonial South India, 1863-1937 (2004).
- Author(s)Chandra Mallampalli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Indian History & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.